Kindle for PC or Mac
- Save the mobi file to a convenient location on your computer, such as the desktop.
- Download an install the Kindle app for your computer’s operating system:
- Find the mobi file you saved in step 1 then double-click it. It should open with the Kindle app.
Note: In some cases, it may be necessary to right-click the file and select the application.
Kindle for Android
- On your device, tap the Google Play Store or Amazon App Store icon then find the Kindle for Android app and install it.
- Attach your phone or tablet to your computer using the USB cable that came with the device.
- Wait for your computer to recognize the device, then click the Start Globe and select Computer to open Windows Explorer.
- Under Portable Devices, find and double-click kindle and move the window aside. Note: the Android operating system handles the device’s file system in different ways. You may find the kindle
- Find the mobi file you saved in step 1, then drag-and-drop it into the device’s kindle folder you opened in Step 5.
- Open the Kindle app. The ebook should appear on the device’s Home screen.
Kindle for iPad/iPhone/iPod
The Kindle for iPad/iPhone/iPod app does not yet fully support Kindle Format 8, Amazon’s next-generation ebook file format. Accordingly, some design features may not display exactly as they do on other Kindle devices and apps. Please keep this in mind when reviewing mobi files on an Apple iOS device with the Kindle app installed.
- On your device, tap the App Store icon then find the Kindle for iPad/iPhone/iPod app and install it.
- Attach your iPad, iPhone or iPod to your computer using the USB cable that came with the device.
- Open iTunes if it does not open automatically.
- On the top menu, click Apps and then scroll to the bottom of the window to see the File Sharing section, as shown below in iTunes 126.96.36.199:
The File Sharing section
- In the Apps panel on the left-hand side, click the kindle icon.
- Find the mobi file you saved in step 1 and drag-and-drop it into the Documents panel on the right-hand side.
- Open the Kindle app and the mobi file should appear on the app’s Device Library screen.
You might also like:
Divergent Trilogy (Allengiant, Insurgent, Divergent) By Veronica Roth Full Pdf Epub Mobi E-books
Single Detail Page Misc ()